Sunday, September 07, 2008

Wedding Bells I: Daniel and Stephanie

Daniel and Stephanie 9/6/08

More to come. I am a lousy photographer and have a lousy camera so just a few pics from me. I forgot the camera at the actual wedding ceremony. It was a wonderful wedding, everything went well. Daniel and Stephanie are off to San Juan del Sur Nicaragua for their honeymoon.

Reception at Windows Off Washington:



















Reception at Windows Off Washington:















Daniel and Stephanie Boulware Clark:

















Cutting the Cake:




















Stephanie:




















Daniel's lifelong friend Derek Carson, his best man and best friend:




















My Princess and Wild and Crazy Girl Maria:




















Daniel doing what he loves to do:



Apologies with the above pic, a misplaced red eye correction makes Daniel look like he has a black eye.

No comments: