Thursday, May 25, 2006

This is your brain....


Everyone knows those commercials with the frying egg...." this is your brain..this is your brain on drugs". Well, sans drugs (except caffeine) that is how I feel. Thus Pato News has not been updated for a few days.

Sometimes, all the "do this... do that" of the world just piles up, and this has been my week. At the end of the day, or when I have a moment or two, Pato News has just been at the bottom of the barrel.

So far this week, we have had our cable rewired in the building; thus keeping the Maestro happy, been fussing with plants, watering lawns, doing this and doing that, had a 2 hour long physical reassessment with the chiropractor so I can continue my treatment there, got the Queen Mary's thermostat replaced, her arm rest fixed, speaker working and window working. Steve and I expereimented with some waxing and think she may have some shine left in her yet.

Top it all off, Maria the Princess, is graduating HS this weekend. So off to Jeff City, and even more annoying.... my sister is here all weekend. So I would assume I'll be even more nuts and Pato News will suffer again.

See you all soon... Keep the faith and check in. More ranting and raving coming soon!

1 comment:

Don said...

I guess I have a case of "Blog Bog". Enjoy the weekend and I'll post on Monday!