Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Take it to the Streets

I am not for copying an article in its entirety here, that violates copyright and I want to stay clean in this litigious word. I do have to share this email from Soulforce, a coalition of religious leaders and church members who are crusading for full equality for gays and lesbians. They are more gutsy than the rest like HRC, Lambda Legal, etc who seem more interested in power and parties than real change.

There is a protest here in KC on Saturday 11/15 at 12:30 at the Nichols Fountain at 47th and Main. I plan on being there.

Time to Take it to the Streets

Mr Lutes is right, other gay pundits, bloggers, etc are trying to sugar coat the Proposition 8 debacle, mostly because they failed to see that those supporting Obama would not automatically support gay rights. We are tired of "later", "we got more than last time", and being called moral degenerates and lied about.

Fuck them, join me in taking it to the streets. Besides, I have not been in a protest for a long time!

No comments: