Sunday, August 20, 2006

Cheeses Loves Me

Puggles, my Pug, wanted to go to church this morning. She must have been doing some clandestine web surfing while I was sleeping last night.

Pug: "I wants to gos to churches! Get the Limo ready and take mes" (she has issues with plurals)
Pato: "why..... yaaaaaaawn"
Pug: "I hears they worship Cheeses, I wuvs cheeses."
Pato: "cheeses?"
Pug: "Yeah yeah yeah...snooooooooort cheeses. How Cheeses saves, and Cheeses talks to you and walks with you and Cheeses loves you. I loves Cheeses too, swiss is my favorites."
Pato: "That is Jesus not Cheeses dear."
Pug: "I don't know why they nails Cheeses to a cross, maybe so birdses can eats it or keeps it from Cats. That's silly. Our Cheeses is in the kitchens. BRINGS ME SOME..."
Pato: "You had cheese this morning" (hidden in it was your morning benedryl for your skin alergy but we don't talk about that)
Pug: "I'll sings for cheeses:

What a friend we have in cheeses,
Mozzarella, Cheddar, Swiss!
Bleu and Limberger's sweet breezes
Lingering like a lover's kiss.
Humble milk's apotheosis,
Muenster, Provolone, Brie
Damn cholesterol's thrombosis
Cheese is Gouda 'nuff for me!"

It is going to be a long day...

3 comments:

Richard Laurence Baron said...

Cruising the blogs, between projects, is s Sunday, sonetime thing. I stumbled on yours, with its "What a friend we have in cheeses" parody...it brought quite a smile to my face. Thanks for brightening up the morning. RLB.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the Wensleydale!

Clandestine Pug™ said...

She's definitely my kind of pug since she's all about being clandestine. ;-)